You can register online or upload the registration form in a Word format. In both cases, no printing will be necessary on your end.
Registration Fares and Inclusions
Registration fees vary with:
– the sessions you participate in: Plenary Sessions, Technology Workshops
– the date of registration and payment: early (by February 1), regular (by March 15) or onsite registration
– the nature of your organization – company or non-profit organization.
For information on the various registration fees, you will be invited to read the registration form.
Registration fees will cover:
– participation to Conference sessions,
– the book of proceedings in both English and Chinese, including all presented slides, remitted before the Conference for an efficient listening,
– access to exhibition area,
– lunches and breaks,
– access to the proceedings in an electronic format after the Conference.
Registration fees will not include accommodation.
How to Register
– Online registration, payment on- or off-line at your convenience
The simplest way to proceed with registration is to register online.
Once registered, you will be proposed to proceed to payment either online by credit card or offline by bank transfer.
– For online payment, accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard. American Express is also possible, with an additional 2.5% charge.
– For offline payment, all necessary details will be indicated to you.
– Registration by completing the « Word » form, payment by bank transfer or credit card your convenience
You can register using the World CTX 2017 registration form.
Completing this form is simple, as no printing is necessary.
Bank account details, company’s address, contact and other necessary information are indicated on the form. You may download the company’s account bank details by clicking here.
After registration and payment clearance, the Registration Office will issue a confirmation email with payment status.
Invitation for your Visa Application
If a non-Chinese national, you may need a visa to enter the Chinese territory.
Your visa application file may need to include an official invitation. We will be pleased to have your invitation prepared for you, after you are registered, by our Chinese partner. Please send your demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast proposes special fares (CNY950/night, inclusive of taxes and breakfast) to World CTX 2017 participants.
Accommodation Booking Form will be available by December 10, 2016.
Modification and Cancellation
All changes on registration are to be requested in writing to the Conference Office.
Substitutions of delegates within the same organization will be accepted at no charge up to March 15, 2017. A 10% fee calculated on the total registration fee will be charged if substitution is made after April 1.
Cancellations must be notified in writing (confirmed by fax or regular mail, email excluded) to the Conference Office. Registration can be cancelled under the following conditions:
– Cancellation made before February 1, 2017: fees refunded, 100 euros will be withheld as administrative charge;
– Cancellation made between February 2 and March 15, 2017: 90% of the paid fees and deposits will be refundable;
– After March 15, 2017: no refund will be made.
Refund requests will be processed after the Conference.
Requests made after April 30, 2017 will not be considered.
Failure to obtain a visa will not be considered a particular case. Organizers encourage participants to check the visa procedure applicable to their citizenship in advance.
Disputes which will not have been settled amicably will by finally settled by in Paris by French jurisdictions under the French law.
The above applies to registration only. Potential discussions with the hotel are to be conducted directly with the hotel.
World CTX 2017 – Axen
8 rue de la Mission Marchand – 75016 Paris – France
Tel: +33 (0)607 28 5247
Fax: +33 (0)156 88 3556