1. Which city in India has the best weather? Few Indian cities having pleasant weather through the year are Pune, Bangalore, Nashik, Mysore, Nainital, Hyderabad, etc.
Which places in India have moderate climate?
Moderate Climate Places
- Pune, Maharashtra. Image by Mukul2u via Wikimedia. Pune in Maharashtra has a myriad mix of people following different cultural and spiritual inclinations. …
- Gujarat. Image by Capankajsmilyo via Wikimedia. …
- Lakshadweep, Kerala. Image by Manvendra Bhangui via Wikimedia.
Which place have a moderate climate?
Mumbai experiences moderate climate because of its tropical location. Being located on the coast, it is neither too hot nor too cold; weather is generally humid—places located on the coast experience a moderate climate.
Which of the following city has moderate climate in India?
Answer:- Bhopal has a moderate climate.
Which city has a moderate climate Why?
mumbai is a coastal city and is near to sea so it experiences a moderate or equable or maritime climate.it experience sea breeze and land breeze . hence , its climate is moderate.
Why does Goa have a moderate climate?
Goa experiences a moderate climate while Punjab experiences extremes of temperature. This is so because Goa is a coastal area, which means, it is influenced by the sea. The constant land and sea breezes equalise the temperature of the area and make the surrounding temperatures moderate.
Does Chennai have moderate climate?
Chennai has ‘moderate climate’ because it ‘lies on thermal equator’ and also in the ‘coastal area’. … The reason for this is to be located on Chennai’s ocean coast and on thermal equator. Weather throughout the year is generally ‘hot and humid’.
Why India has a moderate climate?
Coastal areas experience moderate climate because of the presence of water bodies, but the interior parts of the country experience extreme climatic conditions. … But at the same time, south India has equable climate. So, the temperature decreases from south to north.
Which city has the highest humidity in India?
Agra. Source The city of ‘Taj Mahal’ features a semi-arid climate with average relative humidity as high as 56%. The highest temperature scales to around 46 degrees Celsius.
Why Does Mumbai have moderate climate and Delhi has an extreme climate?
Mumbai experiences moderate climate than Delhi bcs Mumbai is situated on coast that’s why cold sea breeze flow in Mumbai and cools the climate whereas Delhi is the interior of the main land and the cool winds become hot while reaching there and Delhi experiences hot climate.
What city has the most moderate climate?
Here are the places to live with the best weather in the U.S. for 2021:
- Santa Barbara, California.
- Salinas, California.
- San Diego.
- San Francisco.
- Los Angeles.
- San Jose, California.
- Santa Rosa, California.
Which city has hot weather in India?
Churu currently is the hottest place in the country with a maximum temperature of 42.1 degrees Celsius. Followed by Pilani, again in Rajasthan with a maximum temperature of 41.7 degrees Celsius. Sawai Madhopur is at third with mercury there reaching 41.6 degrees Celsius.
Which city has cool climate in India?
1. Dras – The Coldest Place in India. Dras is a lonely town in the infamous Kargil district of Jammu and Kashmir, popularly known as ‘The gateway to Ladakh’. Dras is the coldest place in India and often touted as second to the coldest place inhabited on Earth.